Hair Loss Treatment
it is no surprise that hair fall, breakage, hair loss and unhealthy hair are amongst the top beauty concerns of our generation today.
- Taking a overhead bath with hard water.
- Use of boar water for drinking or bathing.
- Excessive Use of shampoo, use new shampoo.
- No application of too much oil on the hair.
- Excessive Fasting and crash dieting.
- Sleeping during the day and waking up at night.
- Excessive consumption of Tea, coffee, cold drinks, fast food, junk food.
- Eating stale food.
- Sour – Use more Yogurt, Lemon, Tamarind, Panipuri, Pickles, etc.
- Chili powder – Chili, thecha (kharda), all kinds of chutneys, red chili products to use more
- Excessive consumption of salt or salty food (crisps, chips, wafers, salted peanuts).
- Excessive use of mehndi and hair dye or hair color.
- Physical illnesses – Acidity, Digestive Disorders, Heat, Bone Fever, Indigestion, Stomach illness, Bumps, Gases, Skin Diseases, Anemia, Jaundice, Typhoid, Menstrual Complaints, Uterine disease, etc.
- Mental Illness – Stress, Irritability, Stress, Tension, Insomnia, Depression, Frustration, etc.
- All kinds of addictions (Tobacco, Gutkha, alcohol, cigarettes) metal loss (non-observance of celibacy)
- Less use of milk and ghee in the diet or using not at all. Not eating fruits, soil, chalk, etc. Eating constantly.
- Excessive consumption of meat.
All of the above causes the body to produce heat, salts, toxins on a daily basis. They are mixed with the blood and go to the hair follicles, which can lead to premature greying, hair loss, dandruff and so on. As a result, at the end baldness occurs.
A combination of diet, Ayurvedic herbs, oil message, meditation, pranayama and yoga are beneficial for improving hair fall and preventing premature greying. Panchakarma treatment like Shiro abhyang, Shirodhara, Nasya are very helpful. In Vishwa Swasthya Ayurvedic Clinic we offer a complete and authentic Ayurvedic treatment for to hair loss, dandruff, graying of hairs. Book your Appointment today.